As the Cashier you will:
- Be responsible for rendering prompt, courteous, and reliable cashiering services to member-owners, assuring the maintenance of sound and exact member payment records for the cooperative.
- Assist members with payments for services rendered, correctly posting payments to member accounts.
- Respond to member questions regarding billing and payment.
- Assist the Member Service Representatives
- Represent the Cooperative in a friendly and professional manner that positively influences all visitors and contacts of the REMC.
As an employee of Clark County REMC you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company match, defined benefit Pension Plan, health, vision, and dental insurance, short- and long-term disability coverage, life insurance and HSA employer contributions.
- Paid time off including, holidays, vacation, sick and personal leave.
- Enjoyable work environment.
- Continuing education with some of the most reputable trainers in the industry.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma and at least one year of related experience are required.
- Must be able to use office equipment such as computer, calculator, copier, printer, etc.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work in a team environment
Qualified candidates should submit their resume by March 31st To: Clark County REMC Attn: Human Resources 7810 State Road 60 Sellersburg, IN 47172 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Clark County REMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer